Monday, August 26, 2019

Another amazing author

Hi Josie

Thanks for sending me your moon poem.
 I really enjoyed reading it.

I loved the idea of the ocean! So imaginative. Your poem made a warm glow inside me. I love friendship poems.

I am posting some favourites later today on Poetry Box. I have picked yours.
Watch out for my new challenge in September 1st.

The moon challenge was so popular – it was hard picking just a few – so remember as a poet
I always know it is the writing that counts because there are always times when you don’t get picked for things (it happened to me last week!).

Ngā mihi
Paula

Josie's winning entry:
Fox and moon

I am a fox
On a cliff
With my friend moon. 
He is so gentle.
He has an ocean
Made from soft wolf fur.
He has another friend 
Called Ruru.
And more friends called Stars.


By Josie Osborne
Age 6
Ilam School

Congratulations Josie. We are so proud of you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Josie. Your moon poem is just beautiful. You paint a lovely picture with your words.

    ReplyDelete

Cultural Day 2019

What a magical day on Tuesday. The costumes were amazing, the parade was incredible and the food was scrumptious. I was so very proud of all...