Thursday, August 29, 2019

Winner winner chicken dinner

Rynie has won another prize for her writing. This time she was up against children all over New Zealand and in Year 4 - 8. She has done amazingly well and we are very proud of her.


Three Christchurch children have won the top prizes in the Walking Access Commission 2019 Top Outdoor Spot Competition.
2nd place, Akaroa, Rynie, Year 2, Ilam School

When I go to Akaroa, the water is as warm as the sun.
Me, my brother, my mum, and my dad go there.
The waves cover me.
I dived down; I see a penguin!
Her tiny tail is a rainbow.
Her name is Sophia.
She says to me “ DON’T LITTER”, so don’t litter!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Rynie. That is an amazing effort and I just love your poem especially the part about about Sophia the penguin. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Cultural Day 2019

What a magical day on Tuesday. The costumes were amazing, the parade was incredible and the food was scrumptious. I was so very proud of all...